Hey...There's an app for that!
Give online...and in the app!
You can give through the app, view your giving history, and more all from the convenience of your phone.
Welcome to the mobile giving app for our Parish! We strive to provide our community with multiple options to be integrated with our Parish, and this app is just one of the various tools we utilize to ensure those we serve are up-to-date and have access to their online giving anytime, anywhere.
Why Online Giving?
Benefits for You
• No check writing or ATM stops before Mass
• Online Giving is JUST like Online Bill Pay – SAFE, SECURE & SIMPLE
• Safe, secure, and confidential transactions
• Use your checking/savings account or credit/debit card
• Schedule recurring or one-time donations
• Change a gift or account anytime you like
• Choose offertory, special funds, pledges
• View your giving history anytime
Benefits for the Parish
• Provides sustained giving that helps parish budgeting and ministry planning
• Reduces check processing fees
• Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
• Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
• Accommodates special funds and tuition
• Provides giving history for tax statements
• Reaches a wider demographic of givers
However you choose to give of your time, talent, and treasure, we thank you! Our parish ministries thrive only with your help.
I ask that you prayerfully consider using our new Online Giving service – especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. For more information about ParishSOFT Giving, please call the Parish Office at (830) 569-3356.
Thank you again for your support of St. Andrew Catholic Church!
God Bless You!
Father Ian Robbins
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Any personal or financial information you enter is encrypted using SSL security – the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
No. That said, we do recommend creating one so that you can view your online giving history. Also, you will be asked to create an account if you’d like to setup recurring donations.
Glad you asked! We can actually setup your online giving account for you if you’d prefer a phone call.
Yes. You will be emailed a donation receipt each time you give. As a kind reminder, we recommend creating an account so you can view all your online giving history.
We accept donations from credit/debit cards as well as your bank account (our recommendation). While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, bank account donations cost significantly less, allowing more of your gift to go towards St. Andrew.
No. That said, for very large gifts, we recommend you contact us to ensure your gift is processed in a timely fashion. (ParishSOFT Giving can flag large donations for security reasons).